Qualifying for our help

What We Do Our Program Qualifying Clinics Our Results Our Sponsors Contact Us

We take the various government agencies’ qualifying and vetting processes as our proof of need. We will not ask for income verification or other forms of proof, beyond our need to confirm that the applicant for assistance is indeed the person who qualified for the government aid program.

All of the various assistance programs are listed below and on our Medical Assistance Application. If you feel you qualify for our program, please complete the form linked below and send it to us via either email or regular mail. You must include a copy of the governmental card or document as well as some form of personal photo ID. Please be aware that when you take your pet in for service at one of the providers you will be asked for the photo ID. 

  • Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
  • Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
  • Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) 
  • Medicaid 
  • National School Lunch Program 
  • Supplemental Security Income (SSI) 
  • Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) 
  • Section 8 Public Housing 
  • Women, Infants and Children (WIC) 
  • Any Other Official Documentation for eligibility

Please complete our Medical Assistance Application and either email it to us or send it via the U.S. Post Office along with the necessary attachments as provided on the form.

CEASE Medical Assistance Application